- SU! Parent Manual All Participants (Updated July 2022)
- Adaptive Riding Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
- Equestrian Club Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
- Equine Assisted Learning Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
- Fun on the Farm Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
- Interactive Vaulting Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
- Therapy Services Information Manual (Updated February 2022)
NOTIFY SU! OF ANY ABSENCE
Please click here to complete the form and make payments for lesson fees. Be sure to include the purpose for your payment (rider name, sessions, programs, etc). You will receive an email receipt for your transaction. Thank you!
Registration for our Spring 2023 session is now open. The registration link for Spring has been emailed to our current and waitlist participants. If you have not received this email yet, please contact Sarah Chenevert at email@example.com or (615) 794-1150 x300. Due to capacity restraints, we will not be providing an open link on our website.
If you are interested in getting on our waitlist, please follow the link to fill out our Program Interest form.
Click HERE for more information about our SUPER events.
Saddle Up!’s 2022 SUPER Show is scheduled for May 21, 2022 for participants registered for the Spring 2022 session who have acquired RIDES(R) Level 3 or higher. A registration link for qualified participants was emailed directly to parents/guardians.
Saddle Up!’s 2022 SUPER Week will occur October 24-29, 2022 and this event is for all participants registered for the Fall 2022 session. No registration is required for SUPER Week. More information will be available to parents/guardians as we get closer to this celebration.
The Saddle Up Family Council supports the needs of SU!’s staff and parents. In the past, we have organized Saddle Up!’s presence at the fall family event, Poloween, and hosted a lunchtime workshop focused on financial planning for families with special needs. Look for more information about future plans and how to join this group of fun and enthusiastic parents.
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 4pm